Key Features Free app for iPhone 6 and 7 – Just a few taps and you’re in business with leading edge technology. Works with any AFX brand track – Even if you bought your AFX track in 1980 you’re good to go! Pit Stops run with all 18 current AFX set cars – You won’t have a problem finding a car that works (check out PDF ...Read more
- Free app for iPhone 6 and 7 – Just a few taps and you’re in business with leading edge technology.
- Works with any AFX brand track – Even if you bought your AFX track in 1980 you’re good to go!
- Pit Stops run with all 18 current AFX set cars – You won’t have a problem finding a car that works (check out PDF (Click Here) for list of certified cars).
- Easy to assemble fold-up pit building – Amazing photo realism in a fun-to-build pit garage.
- Choose crew uniforms and select your car – Make your crew special to add excitement.
- Leaderboard projected onto track – Easy for drivers to know how far into the race they are.
- Sequential start lights – Simple, easy to see race start, just like real race!
- Adjustable Phone cradle and holograph screen – place the pit crew perfectly on the track
- Racing sound effects – helps build the excitement
- Announcer calls key points in the race – You always know where you are in the race.
- Link with second Theater for additional pit stops and other features.- More ways to have fun!
- Upgrades coming – More cool stuff on its way: Race Control Data Center; Lap count and times with purchase of Bluetooth Lap Counter; Saves race data in phone; export race data to Excel spreadsheet; more sound effects, cars, pit stops . . . and even more!
- Number of AFX Cars can be used with App: 18 (see PDF here)
- Number of Pit Shows: 3 per lane (5 per lane when 2 Theaters are linked)
- Maximum Length of Race: 99 minutes
- Minimum Length of Race (to see Pit Shows): 4 minutes
- Number of Lanes Show Pit Stops: 2
- Other: 2 Sheets of detail decals with instructions
- Retail Box Size: 17.5” x 16.375” x 2”
- Weight: 2.75 lbs
As if your race experience couldn't get any more exciting -- Here it is! A "live" to-scale pit crew that interacts with your car in real time! The Pit Stop combines holography and augmented reality to create the most realistic race experience in the world! Your pit crew changes tires, puts out fires, cleans debris from under the car – plus so much more!
But that's not all. While you race, a holographic leader board projects your total race time right onto the track, along with an analog progress bar. A race announcer gives you audio cues during the race for halfway through, with 10 seconds left, and when to make your pit stop. At the end, a checkered flag flies over the track followed by a brilliant fireworks display.
The show is created with an augmented reality phone app that directs the action of the race including when to make your pit stop. Stopping your car between the green pit lines on the track allows the phone app to identify your car and adjust the pit crew's position to the correct body style, size and action. You even get to build the Pit Stop Theater building!
Take your racing to the next level with state of the art technology. The Pit Stop Holographic Theater combines the virtual and real worlds to bring a new level of family fun to a classic toy!
We Also Recommend